Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More news from Tat Days

As I mentioned in my last post, my classes with Nina resulted in me completing 2 pairs of earrings and starting on the necklace from the 3rd class. I am very happy that I was able to accomplish so much in class. These are the pictures of my earrings that I took this past weekend.                                                                             

Design: Golden Leaves, Nina Libin
Class Kit (3 ply gold metallic thread, 11/0 seed beads)










Design: Garnet and Grapes, Nina Libin
Class Kit: (3 ply metallic thread, 3mm Garnet beads)






I guess I am in a jewelry mode. The theme for the 2010 Tat Days was 'Fall into Tatting'. Jane Eborall designed that logo for the event. The logo is one of several on their pattern CD for 2010. This weekend I made a pair of earrings using that pattern.

Design: Beady Leaves, Jane Eborall
Thread: Lizbeth sz 20 Falling Leaves
Beads: 11/0 Japanaese Delicas DB100







I will post pictures of the necklace when I make some more progress.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. All the earrings look great! My favorite are the the colorful ones done in falling leaves colors. :)

    ReplyDelete