Sunday, September 17, 2017

Needles and Yarn

I've done little tatting since my last post. Knitting has taken up a good portion of my crafting time. I've completed a few baby hats that will to a charity and one for an upcoming baby shower.

Basic Baby Hat by Heather Tucker
One Day Baby Hat by Susan Rainey
Yarn from Hobby Lobby

On my needles I have an afghan for my niece and a Wrap, for me.

Done by Monday Afghans by Plymouth Yarn
Lion Brand,  Hearthland (Mount Rainier)

Celestial Wrap
Knit Picks, Stroll Glimmer (Pomegranate)

My three classes at Georgia Fiber Fest were Decorative Cast Ons and Bind Offs, A Sampling of Short Rows, and Fair Isle Knitting. I'm through the first section of the project bag. There are 2 more sections to complete.
Dots and Stripes Purse by Patti Henry
Red Heart Yarn
Big Twist

1 comment: