My teapot is finished. Well.... sort of. I finished the teapot but decided to add Martha's inside motif. I am using the Navy Blue Lizbeth Sz 20 from my latest stash enhancement, along with 2 of the new shuttles. I wanted to try the Sunlit and New Clover large. I am definitely a post shuttle kind of gal, so I am loving the size and feel of the new Clover. I think I have found my newest favorite shuttle. Though I think the Sunlits will come in handy with the size 80 thread and with Celtic patterns.
I am half way through with the inside motif so I should be able to post a truly complete project soon.