Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Wrap Up

I got more crafting done this month than it would appear. I made 2 teapot sets from SVG Cuts. The Victorian Teapot set was for a friend and the teapot from Tea For You and Me is mine. Will have to take a picture to share next time. I made some Easter cards and my first Card in a Box. The cards were off in the mail before I realized that I had not taken a picture of either one. Hopefully I will remember next time. What I want to share today is one of the teapot sets and a few tatted crosses that I managed to take pictures of.

(Just noticed their latest design is a Card in Box. Can't wait to try this out. Yeah!!!)

Pattern: Free-tatting
Thread: Lizbeth sz20 , white
Though most have gone the way of electronic readers, I still enjoy making bookmarks. I enclosed one of these in few of the Easter Cards I sent out. Hope the recipients will find a use for them. I also made one in DMC sz80, green tatting thread, that  I used as a pin on Palm Sunday. I had to tweak the pattern, diagram and tatted model but, I love the way they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and fabulous tea set!! :)
    Wonderful crosses!! :)

    ReplyDelete