Sunday, December 30, 2018

Some 2018 tatting.


Would you believe I have some tatting to report? I know, I know but it's a reality so here goes......

The year is almost over. I am happy that I finally picked up my shuttles again. I was able to complete 12 motifs that I used for ornaments. The frames were from Michaels. I think they turned out very well. The best part was I got them in the mail in time to arrive at each location before Christmas.

Square motif
found online: Free-Tattig.com
Lizbeth sz 20 white






This angel by Renulek  was tatted for a close friend and co-worker who retired this month. I'm still working on my presentation. The wings are not as stiff as I would like.  I used liquid starch, now I'm considering using some glue. 

Angel 1
Renulek
Lizbeth sz 20 white

I finally tried tatting an Ice Drop. This is a basic design from a tutorial by Diane .
Ice Drop 
Diane Cademartori
Lizbeth sz 20 white

By for now, 
Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen





No comments:

Post a Comment