Monday, October 8, 2018

Month Ten

Month Ten of 2018

Where has the year gone? I haven't done much tatting this year but I have completed a few knitting projects. Why none of the blog post and updates I planned in my head never made it here is mystery. 

I completed the Jimmy Beans' 2017 Craftvent Shawl, and the Hipster Shawl by Joji Locatelli.
Neither one is blocked yet, I've been to chicken to try. I have all the supplies and equipment ready for when I pluck up the nerve.


2017 Craftvent MKAL
Jimmy Beans Wool


\
Hipster Shawl, Joji Locatelli
Loops and Thread, Joy DK color Mint

Of course Jimmy Bean is sponsoring a 2018 Craftvent, it starts in less than 60 days. Yeah!!  While last year's was run as a MKAL this year the project has been revealed. It's a lovely shawl by Joji. I 'm looking froward to receiving my kit next month and learning some new techniques as I improve my knitting skills. 

On the Needles:
Silverleaf, Lisa Hannis
I bought 3 balls of Linea Pura in a Olive colorway last year at the Columbus Fiber Fest. I got started the beginning of this month. I am so sad there will be no Columbus FF this year. I hope that it will return next year. 

Slip This!, Meagan Poteete-Johnson

 Here's to cooler themperatures!!
Spice & Clover Pumpkin, Hannah Maier

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen



No comments:

Post a Comment