Friday, March 2, 2018

Hello 2018

Hello 2018
I started my Jimmy Bean MKAL on the first of January. Now this was really their Craftvent Calendar from 2017. The MKAL was a mystery that started the first of December, 2017 with the project to be completed by 24th December. I didn't find out about this opportunity until after the 15th. By the time my Craftvent Calendar arrived it was a week before I left for my vacation. Hence the 1st January start. I try to work on this at least once weekly. I've finally made it to color 4. Three more color sections to go and I'll have a shawl. 

Jimmy Bean
Craftvent Calendar 2017

I am so ready for Spring!! Trying to master, okay, get more comfortable with double points; sooooo  I decided to try my hand at an Easter Egg. The pattern is free on the blog of Arne and Carlos.

I'm using some Lion Brand BonBons for my eggs.
Needles: 3 (3.25mm)

I started a crochet project from Living With Beautiful Crochet. The project is displayed in the book as placemat but I plan to use it on top a piece of furniture. I'm using DMC Cebelia sz 20 with size 9 crochet hook.

Happy making,

Gwen




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love your Easter egg - such bright and cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete