Sunday, December 15, 2019

Advent Knitting

Today is the 15th this month and year are almost over. I managed to get more knitting done than ever before, blogging not so much. I will try to gather my pictures and post some of the things I completed this year. 

I signed up for 2 Advent calendars this year. I started the Jimmy Beans Yarn Craftvent 2019, but haven't even finished Day 1. I will get it later.

My Lola Bean Advent Calendar is for Mini skeins, so no knitting. It was a little late since AC was sick so the mailings were a little late. Well mine finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. Here are the first 15 days.


I'm still on Week One of The Homespun House Advent MKAL, but I'm loving the yarns I have received so far.




Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen


No comments:

Post a Comment