Monday, March 2, 2020

Better late than never

Should have posted this several weeks a go.

I'm still working on my Advent Mystery Shawl. I"m about 9 rows from a bind off. Hope to make that possible by the end  of the month.

A Homespun House Mystery Advent KAL
Two of my Knit Night buddies and I are working on Nefertiti Shawl. One friend knitted hers with lace weight and mohair, and motivated us to try our hand at this great pattern. I'm working my shawl with Yarn Bee, Hint of Glam  from Hobby Lobby. The Colorway is Teal. I started the shawl with my Chaigoo Bamboo size 3 needles. This yarn is a loosely spun yarn and I was having a lot of issues with the yarn splitting. I changed to size 3 Karbontz by Knitters Pride and now the splitting is less of an issue.





,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment